- Bouldering: redpoint format. Participants will receive points for their 5 most difficult climbs. Tiebreakers will be determined by fewest number of attempts.
- Ropes: modified-redpoint format, lead and/or top rope. Each roped climb's hand holds will be worth a certain number of points (holds will be have higher point value for lead climbing). Once a climber demonstrates control on a hand hold, they receive the hand hold's designated point value listed on the scoresheet. Participants will get unlimited attempts at roped climbs (Note: each time a climber tries a climb it counts as an attempt, even if the climber does not improve upon previous attempts.). Tiebreakers will be determined by the fewest number of attempts on the route that had the climbers' highest-point-value hold.
- For both bouldering and roped climbing, climbers will be arranged from highest score to lowest score and receive finishing-place points for each style of climbing (1st place = 1 point, 2nd place = points, etc.). Overall standings will be determined by combining climbers' finishing-place points for bouldering and roped climbing: the lower the total number, the better the finish. If participants' overall scores are tied, the tiebreaker will be awarded to the person with the highest finish in one of the disciplines. From the overall standings, 4 divisions will be created using a histogram. Prizes will be awarded for 1st-3rd place in each division.
- 9a-10:15a: Gym opens, participant check-in, warm-up (There will be non-competition boulders and roped climbs that participants can use to warm up.)
- 10:15a-10:30a: welcome, rules discussion
- 10:30a-2p: Mixer Competition
- 2p-2:30p: score calculation
- 2:30p-3p: thank yous, awards presentation